Abstract Submission Categories:
Medical subjects in PAG, including (but not limited to):
- adolescent menstrual disorders
- adolescent PCOS and its repercussions
- childhood endocrine diseases as related to reproductive health
- vulvar disorders
- sequelae to childhood cancer
- adnexal diseases
General subjects in PAG, including:
- public health issues for youths
- the success (or failure) of vaccination programs
- childhood obesity
- availability of health services
- childhood (sexual) abuse
- education in PAG
- relevant epidemiology
Abstract Submission Guidelines
The EURAPAG2021 Scientific Committee invites you to submit abstracts pertinent to the field of paediatric and adolescent gynaecology for presentation at 15th EURAPAG congress. Abstracts describing original research or case reports/series will be considered.
The timeline for abstract submissions is as follows:
|1 September 2020||Abstract site open for submission|
|31 January 2021||Deadline for abstract submission|
|16 March 2021||Notification of acceptance / rejection|
|18 April 2021||Deadline for Late-breaking abstract submission|
|1 May 2021||Notification of acceptance / rejection of abstracts submitted by 18 April.|
The following points need to be considered:
- Abstracts of work previously published or under review as a manuscript in any journal will not be accepted.
- All authors must complete a form at the time of abstract submission to disclose any financial and personal relationships with other people or organisations that could inappropriately influence (bias) their work.
- Approval by your institution’s local Institutional Review Board (IRB) or equivalent is required when relevant to the type of research.
Abstract submission process
Abstracts must be submitted via the Abstract Submission link (available per 1 September 2020).
Abstracts chosen for either an oral presentation or poster will be published in the online issue of European Journal of Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Reproductive Biology (EJOG) following the conference.
Communication regarding abstract selection and inclusion in the EURAPAG 2021 conference will be directed to the corresponding author via the email included in their author details.
01. Notification of acceptance/rejection will be emailed by 16 March 2021. If you do not receive notification of the status of your abstract by this date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
02. All decisions by the Abstract Committee are final. Abstracts without clear relevance to paediatric and adolescent gynaecology will not be accepted. Additionally, abstracts of work previously published or under review as a manuscript in any journal will not be accepted. Reviewer scores are not provided to the authors.
Abstracts previously submitted for presentation at other meeting
Previously submitted abstracts may not be published in EJOG depending on copyright permissions. For abstracts accepted for presentation at the EURAPAG 2021 meeting, if previously submitted to another meeting:
A. If abstract was Rejected from other meeting, no additional permissions/information needed.
B. If abstract was Accepted and will be presented at the other meeting prior to the EURAPAG2021 conference, the author is responsible for obtaining permission for abstract publication in EJOG. Without such permission, the abstract may not be published in EJOG. Permission must be submitted during the abstract submission window.
C. If abstract was accepted or pending presentation at another meeting which will take place after the EURAPAG 2021 meeting, the abstract will be published in EJOG. The author is responsible for verifying that presentation at EURAPAG 2021 conference and publication in EJOG is acceptable for the other meeting.
These restrictions and author responsibilities will be clearly outlined in decision letters for abstracts accepted for presentation at the EURAPAG2021 conference.
Poster or Oral presentation
All submitted abstracts will be considered for oral presentation unless the author designates “Poster Only” in the abstract category section. Abstracts not selected for oral presentation will be considered for poster
01. Posters will be available during poster sessions and will be displayed for an extended period of time during the conference to allow for attendees to fully peruse the research. To be considered for an award, authors must submit their poster for review by 18 April 2021. Authors must also attend the poster session in the breaks to which they are assigned and be prepared to discuss their work.
02. Detailed instructions for preparation of oral or poster presentations will be included with abstract acceptance notification.
The Abstract Committee will select the recipients of the awards for
- Best oral presentation
- Best poster presentation
Only work not previously presented elsewhere will be considered for awards. The award winners will be announced at the closing ceremony on 12 June 2021.
Withdrawing a submitted abstract
If you decide to withdraw an abstract once submitted, you may do this via the Abstract Submission link (available per 1 September 2020). Please do this no later than 30 April 2021. And please keep in mind, if you withdraw the abstract, this will not be published in the EJOG publication of the proceedings.
Requirement for publication in EJOG Proceedings of EURAPAG 2021
If you do not attend EURAPAG2021 and personally present your abstract or poster your submission will not be published in the online Proceedings via EJOG.
Please direct all questions concerning abstract submission to email@example.com.